短片：愛 ＋人 ──《愛的喜樂》動畫系列 的 小組分享題目
Diocesan Pastoral Commission for Marriage and the Family
Short films: Love + People –
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia)
animated series group discussion topics
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia) Animated Series for reference :
You can refer to the following questions after watching each short film (or just select a few of them) to share your opinions:
1. Do you agree with its content? Which part do you agree with? Which part do you not agree with? Which part do you appreciate the most?
2. What attracts or inspires you most about this content? Is it useful for you?
3. What part of the video have you experienced in person? Did you face any difficulties?
4. What resources and help do you need to follow the suggestions from the video?
5. Which sentence from the Bible matches the previous content? (See the related Bible reading below)
6. Intercession and gratitude.
Episode 4 (Consumerism and families)Discussion topics:
1. Referring to the film “Everything can be purchased, owned and consumed, including people (AL127)” What does this mean? Do you agree? Why?
2. What values does consumerism instill in us? What is the difference between the values we have learned at home?
3. What impact does it have on us as individuals and our families when we believe in the false promises of consumerism and only focus on our own needs?
4. The film mentions: “We normally start to build a small safety net and despise others or see them as a threat” What does that mean?
5. In which aspect has consumerism prevented us from giving birth to the next generation? Why?
6. How does “Disposalism” affect the way that we treat elders, underprivileged minorities and vulnerable people?
1. Better a dish of herbs where love is than a fatted ox and hatred with it.(Pr15,17)
2. The greedy tear down their own house, but those who hate bribes will live. (Pr15,27)
3. All human toil is for the mouth, yet the appetite is never satisfied. (Qo6,7)
4. For the kingdom of God is not a matter of food and drink, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the holy Spirit. (Rm14,17)
5. No one should seek his own advantage, but that of his neighbor(1Co10,24)
6. Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. (1P5,8)
7. Then the LORD asked Cain, Where is your brother Abel? He answered, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?” (Gn4,9)