短片：愛 ＋人 ──《愛的喜樂》動畫系列 的 小組分享題目
- 為什麼在家 中展現慈悲會遇到困難？
Diocesan Pastoral Commission for Marriage and the Family
Short films: Love + People –
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia)
animated series group discussion topics
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia) Animated Series for reference :
You can refer to the following questions after watching each short film (or just select a few of them) to share your opinions:
1. Do you agree with its content? Which part do you agree with? Which part do you not agree with? Which part do you appreciate the most?
2. What attracts or inspires you most about this content? Is it useful for you?
3. What part of the video have you experienced in person? Did you face any difficulties?
4. What resources and help do you need to follow the suggestions from the video?
5. Which sentence from the Bible matches the previous content? (See the related Bible reading below)
6. Intercession and gratitude.
Episode 5 (Love and Mercy)
- “It’s hard to enjoy the present due to unreliable jobs, an unstable financial situation, and worrying about the future of the children” AL50, do you feel the same way?
- Why do you have difficulty showing compassion at home?
- How does addiction (gambling, drug abuse, alcohol abuse) cause families to suffer?
- How do we bring hope to those who are lost during life’s storms?
- Do you know anyone who is “separated, widowed, elder, weak, orphaned, an unmarried mother, single parent, handicapped, suffering from addiction?”. What do they need? What can they do to participate in church?
- “Mercy is to love unconditionally without expecting in return?” Do you agree with this? Why?
- He gives power to the faint,abundant strength to the weak. Though young men faint and grow weary,and youths stagger and fall, They that hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on eagles’ wings. They will run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint.(Is40,29-31)
- I know, Lord,that no one chooses their way,Nor determines their coursenor directs their own step. (Jr10,23)
- Be merciful, just as [also] your Father is merciful. (Lk6,36)
- We who are strong ought to put up with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves(Rm15,1)
- Not that I say this because of need, for I have learned, in whatever situation I find myself, to be self-sufficient. I know indeed how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in need. I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me. (Ph4,11-13)