短片：愛 ＋人 ──《愛的喜樂》動畫系列 的 小組分享題目
Diocesan Pastoral Commission for Marriage and the Family
Short films: Love + People –
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia)
animated series group discussion topics
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia) Animated Series for reference :
You can refer to the following questions after watching each short film (or just select a few of them) to share your opinions:
1. Do you agree with its content? Which part do you agree with? Which part do you not agree with? Which part do you appreciate the most?
2. What attracts or inspires you most about this content? Is it useful for you?
3. What part of the video have you experienced in person? Did you face any difficulties?
4. What resources and help do you need to follow the suggestions from the video?
5. Which sentence from the Bible matches the previous content? (See the related Bible reading below)
6. Intercession and gratitude.
Episode 3 (Love and imperfection)
- Have you ever experienced a situation where your family was not there for you when you needed them? Even with the simplest task? What was your feeling at the time? How did you deal with it?
- Do you agree with the statement “your favorite person is also the person who makes you angry the most”? How do you feel about it?
- Referring to the Pope: “Every individual is an unfinished product, constantly needing to grow, especially in marriage.” What do you think this means?
- Have you ever opened your heart to your partner and family? If yes, did you discover something about yourself? Or discover something about your family?
- Have you ever been truly listened to at home? How did it make you feel?
- Do you admit that your love has shortcomings and imperfections? Why is love still a source of joy in the world?
- Merciful and gracious is the Lord,slow to anger, abounding in mercy.He will not always accuse, and nurses no lasting anger;
He has not dealt with us as our sins merit, nor requited us as our wrongs deserve. (Ps103,8-10)
- Then let us no longer judge one another, but rather resolve never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. (Rm14,13)
- Welcome one another, then, as Christ welcomed you, for the glory of God(Rm15,7)
- To the weak I became weak, to win over the weak. I have become all things to all, to save at least some. (1Co9,22)
- with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another through love,3 striving to preserve the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace (Ep4,2-3)
- Know this, my dear brothers: everyone should be quick to hear,slow to speak, slow to wrath,for the wrath of a man does not accomplish the righteousness of God. (Jm1,19-20)
- If we say, “We are without sin,” we deceive ourselves,[c]and the truth is not in us. 9 If we acknowledge our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from every wrongdoing. (1Jn1,8-9)